From the mouths of babes…
It’s true. Kids say the dardest things. My love nugget has ZERO filter and often busts out with some random gems. Just imagine a 3 year old saying this stuff. He so cray!
Here are some of my favorites:
5. “Aminals are my friends and I don’t eat my friends.” Hells yeah I force that one down his throat (and yes, it’s AMinals).He’ll understand it at some point. In the meantime I just like hearing it
6. While taking a walk a neighbor said, “Well good morning to you!” to which Zekey replied: “And Happy Birthday to you!” Oookkaaayyy.
7. First he named our cat House Guy. Then he changed it to Race Car. She now goes by Race Car-House Guy. WTH??
9. I wasn’t privy to this one but it bears repeating. He said to his dad, “Daddy, you have big balls. Not me. I have gumballs.” Sure kid. You keep telling yourself that.
10.What historical figure’s birthday do we celebrate on Christmas Day? Cheez-it! Yup. That’s right. Not Jesus. Nah, Zekey calls him CHEEZ-IT.
11. Speaking of cheese, I asked him if he wanted a grilled cheese and he exclaimed, “Nooo! I don’t want GIRLS’S CHEESE. I’m a BOY!” So I made him a peanut butter and jelly.
What about your kids? I’m sure they have said some zingers too! Let’s hear ‘em!